This Week in Eat me daily: Cooking with Fat, Iron Chef Shovelware, Lunchboxes, etc etc
- We liked Jennifer McLagan's cookbook Fat, calling it "a call to arms against a culture that's unjustly vilified this delightful substance."
- We were impressed by the Lunchbox Auction by Gourmet - Mario Batali's pig's blood-covered lunchbox ended up going for only $195.00.
- Speaking of Mario Batali, we truly hated the Nintendo Wii game, Iron Chef America: Supreme Cuisine.
- We still can't figure out what the hell "sprinkle cheese" is when Britney Spears' dad made her grits.
- We were upset because Michael Laiskonis maybe quit blogging.
- We found it amusing when Francois Payard kicked Bobby Flay's ass in the Throwdown Buche de Noel episode.
- We listened to way too many of Dr. Winter's Food Safety Songs.
- And finally, it won't be a silent Christmas for Rachael Ray, because she postponed her vocal chord surgery.