This Week in Eat me daily: Cochon 555, Martha and Milk Bar, Food Network Ripoffs, etc etc
- We went to Cochon 555 in New York City and thought Del Posto was totally robbed of the win.
- We covered potential layoffs and changes at Slashfood.
- We posted video of Martha Stewart visiting Momofuku Milk Bar and baking cookies with Christina Tosi.
- In Food Network shadiness, a recent episode of Will Work For Food completely ripped off Dirty Jobs.
- We posted video of horrific bacon abuse in Food Network's Chopped.
- We wrote about how the recession is forcing gold diggers to actually cook, but then it turned out we (and everyone else, including the New York Times for that matter) got punked by the people behind Dating a Banker Anonymous.
- For some reason, it was a crazy week for videos: there was the jogging banana, PETA's sexy vegetarian commercial, Cadbury's dancing eyebrow commercial, Flight of the Conchords' Sugar Lumps, and finally, Stains, the poor dog who wanted cupcakes.