This Week in Eat me daily: Schrambling, Ripert, Mr. T, Spicy Curry, etc etc
- We interviewed the patron-saint of Eat me daily, Regina Schrambling.
- We reviewed Eric Ripert's On the Line, calling it a "a goddamn fantastic book."
- We were taken aback by the Mr T FlavorWave Oven.
- We finally watched Man v Food, posting a video of the The Phaal Challenge at Brick Lane Curry House and the The Double Bypass Burger at The Vortex Bar & Grill.
- We reviewed the new Food Network show, Will Work for Food, calling it out as a rip-off of Dirty Jobs, but said it had "potential."
- We saw the future of fashion: leather butcher's aprons by Alexander McQueen.