This Week in Eat me daily: Zimmern Tattoo, South Park, Little Gordon Ramsay, etc etc
- We loved the South Park commercial that parodied Pepsi's 'Refresh Everything' ad campaign.
- We were excited when we found out that Little Gordon Ramsay will terrorize contestants on Hell's Kitchen.
- We were confused why anyone would get Andrew Zimmern's face tattoed on their body.
- We posted a video from the pilot to Food Network's new show Extreme Cuisine with Jeff Corwin.
- We dug through the catalog and discovered Michael Jackson's collection of life-size chefs and butlers.
- And finally, we were happy that Stains the hypnotic dog finally got some cupcakes on the Soup Awards.