This Week in Eat Me Daily: Eat Love, Appalachia, Swindled, Chicken Snuff Videos, etc etc
- We reviewed Bee Wilson's Swindled, calling it "prophetic journalism" and a "must read."
- We ran the final installment of our Appalachia series, a forecast of the future of old school Mountain Cookery.
- We posted photographs of the McDonald's Mac Snack Wrap.
- We reviewed Eat Love: Food Concepts by Eating-Designer Marije Vogelzang, the monograph collecting her food-based designs and "experiences."
- We tracked down the chicken slaughter video that Tom Mylan wrote about for Gourmet.
- We called out The New York Times' Alessandra Stanley for completely changing her opinion of the failed The Chopping Block.
- Gary Vaynerchuck scored a seven-figure book deal with HarperStudio.
- Melting Chocolate Easter Bunnies by Momoyo Torimitsu
- 'Offal Taste' Photo Series by Stephanie Diani
- Wearable Restaurants: AvroKO Turns to Fashion Design