Memorial Day Weekend
We're shutting down for the holiday weekend for some r+r. In the meantime, to tide you over, here are some posts from this past week:
- New York Media Takes On VVM For National Food Blog Domination
- Videos of Alice Waters and Anthony Bourdain at the "Food For Thought" Forum
- Strict Interdisciplinarian: Building a Meal by Hervé This [review]
- Food Sculptures by Peter Anton at the Allan Stone Gallery [food art]
- The BeltzBib: The Drive-Thru Fast Food Bib [actual product]
- Retro Recipes: Better Homes and Garden's Clam Puff, 1966
- Baked's Matt Lewis: There Will Never Be A 'New Cupcake'
- Kentuckians May Need Seatbelt Extenders
Have a great Memorial Day weekend! We'll see you back here Tuesday morning.