Giant pumpkin installation by Yayoi Kusama on display at the the Gagosian Gallery in New York City. Photo by Rob McKeever and via gagosian.com
- Ryan Adams runs a good interview with the general manager of Fergus Henderson's St. John's restaurant. On Twitter: "It’s a line of communication beyond the four walls of the dining room, a way of expressing what we do to a wider community of eaters and drinkers, bakers, barmen and chefs."
- Hell's Kitchen season six premieres Tuesday July 21. Here are some cast photos. This season the grand prize is a Head Chef position at Araxi Restaurant in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada. Moving to Canada is so not a prize. [via MP:Chicago]
- Neatorama on four holy women transformed by cheese.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Kitchen Appliances
- Video: Jimmy Fallon and Glenn Close see how many baby carrots they can stuff in their mouths.