- Above, David Rees's comic strip Get Your War On — built entirely out of public domain clip art — has been more or less ripped off by Jamba Juice and turned into an ad campaign, and he's not happy about it. [via Mediabistro]
- Slashfood gets in touch with Judith Jones regarding the Julia Child / Julie Powell comments: "Had she met her -- Julia was enormously supportive of people -- this is my interpretation, she didn't think she was a serious cook ... not that she would have said mean things... This particular [blog] didn't seem to appeal to her very much." (ALSO Slashfood: Could you possibly pick a worse photo of Julie Powell?)
- Francis Lam gets refused entry to a nightclub in Berlin.
- Carolynn Carreno questions Chipotle's motives in sponsoring screenings of Food Inc when only 35% of their beef is sustainably raised.
- We're liking the design of the recently-launched website A Kitchen Diary (by a designer).