- Above, new to us: Chanel-branded fast food. [via The Moment]
- In case you missed it, Friday night NBC aired the season finale of The Chopping Block.
- Salon's Brand Graveyard on the death of Crocs. About time.
- Gordon Ramsay's US media appearances: an interview in Vanity Fair and a piece in the New York Post (note the fact-checking fail, spelling Josh Ozersky's last name "Ozertsky").
- Jay Rayner, in his latest restaurant review, makes it clear he is privy to information we do not have: "...a beetroot risotto, the colour of Paris Hilton's bed sheets..."
- Also see the surprisingly frank Eats interview with Jay Rayner on the role of professional food critic, blogs, etc.
Leave a Reply