- Above: Apparently the kids like some movie about vampires called Twilight, so much so that they make ice cream cakes about it. Is this a bizarre reference to the Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream and Cake commercial? [via Videogum]
- A Brooklyn performance artist rubbed barbecued pork on her naked crotch in a critical homage to Kanye West, who was unexpectedly in the audience. Pork (and barbecue) are now officially over.
- Oh dear. Single-use site: Skinny Girls, Big Sandwiches. Please no one give them a book deal. [via Buzzfeed]
- Alice Waters announced she will no longer eat or serve shark fin soup after receiving criticism for having said that if given the choice, it would be her last meal. [via Diner's Journal]
- L2O in Chicago makes "tuna snow" by passing frozen bricks of raw tuna through an ice shaver. [via GS Chicago]
- In Australia and New Zealand they're called "Rice Bubbles": A look at the global branding of Rice Krispies.