- Above, the Measurement Conversion Apron on Etsy ($18.95). [via Lifehacker]
- Dave Arnold and Nils Noren of FCI teach writers from The Onion's Decider how to make onion ice cream: "We're going to use liquid nitrogen," Arnold said, "because we're lazy."
- The Washington Post just had to burst everyone's bubble and be all, neener neener, silly blogosphere, blue M&M's can't fix spinal injuries.
- It can get lost in the shuffle, but we are fans of Eater's photo series "Eater Scenes." Today: Morimoto 10:30 AM and Morimoto 12:30 PM.
- Fake Restaurant Girl interviews Duff Goldman of Ace of Cakes.