- Above, illustrations of robot farmhands and underground soil sensors from Popular Science's feature "The Future of Farming: Eight Solutions For a Hungry World".
- Jay Rayner, reviewing the Indian restaurant, The Rajput: "A king prawn makhanwala was sold with the optimistic legend: 'Go on, don't be shy, lovely jubbly.' No, it wasn't. A bath with randy scorpions would have been lovelier than this."
- A bakery in Florida recreates Brooklyn water to make bagels. [via Gothamist]
- A pairing, if you will: Julie Powell's advice for bloggers and The Awl's criticism of her blog.
- Buzzfeed: Golden Girl Cocktails