- Right, Giclee prints of "99 Cents never felt so good (the perfect unity)" on Etsy, $35.00.
- Exceptional: Eater's long interview with Frank Bruni.
- Popular Mechanics: 3 New Farm Bots Programmed to Pick, Plant and Drive. (with video) [via Cold Mud]
- Vice tracks down and interviews the makers of The Cloud Project, the truck that uses cloud-seeding technology to make ice cream-flavored snow. [previously]
- Online food-ordering service Delivery.com acquires Eats Media, the company that runs Eats.com, the food social-networking website. Did they just acquire it for the domain name? It certainly wasn't for their traffic.
- Serious Eats sent fried chicken from Momofuku to Josh Ozersky, who is banned from there. He ate it, but he did not like it.
- Wired: What's Inside a Slim Jim?
- Hyperbeast: Bacon Oakleys