- Above, packaging for Haribo Sweets in the UK that has, as expected, outraged a parent. [via Dlisted]
- Jalopnick: How To Bake A Life-Size F1 Car Out Of Bread
- The Moment: Peter Meehan (who gasp has seen neither Julie & Julia nor Ratatouille) interviews Adam Leith Gollner about the movie adaptation of his book The Fruit Hunters.
- Eater SF has photos of Bouchon Bakery's bicycle cart. They're calling it the KellerCycle.
- Bizarre: "Chinese workers have covered a giant steel bridge with butter because officials are fed up with traffic jams caused by people who slow down to watch suicide victims leaping to their death."