- Two Vintage Circa 1960s Canned Food With Pull Tops, $5.00 on Etsy. "Still unopened in perfect condition."
- Grub Street NY gets a bunch of "prolific eaters" (Bourdain, Schrambling, Nagrant, Platt, Thorn, etc) to chime in on topics like Most Important Chef and Most Overhyped Trend. Michael Nagrant follows up with his full transcript.
- The White House posted a video of the garden. You're probably tired of hearing about it, but it's nicely-produced, with time-lapse and everything. [via ObFo]
- Shady restaurant in San Francisco offers 20% off if you leave a review on Yelp.
- KFC's float-thru restaurant. Also, see a new way to look at Colonel Sanders.
- LA Times breaks down the different types of sweeteners.