- Above, the painting "Feeding the Fish" by Shirin Sahba. [via Art MoCo]
- Chicago Reader How to run a gray-market taqueria out of two cars and a garage.
- We love charts: The Ragbag Venn diagram of vendor languages in Lower Manhattan resulting in a language called "Proto-Indian European."
- Pizza, on a stick. [via Al Dente]
- FDA confirms: it was a frog or a toad in a Diet Pepsi can.
- A bakery in Chicago opens, calling itself Baked. Matt Lewis of the already existing Baked in NYC, reasonably, is hopping mad, telling Grub Street Chicago: "I think it is sad, audacious, and so unoriginal that someone would steal our name, integrity and even some of our famous cakes."