- Above, Melt by muratsuyur.
- A meat-themed blog, The Butchers’ Daughter by Julia Jaksic, chef at Employees Only in NYC. [via The Feedbag]
- At a Cactus Joes' restaurant in the UK, a two-year old acted out and a staff member retaliated by writing "Thankyyou littell fucker" on the check. [via Eater]
- A Hamburger Today's epic guide to sliders in northern New Jersey.
- Fun, but bored after about 30 seconds: Cheese or Font and Steak House or Gay Bar.
- "Dinner in the Sky," a gourmet dinner in Paris for 22, $1,350 a head, in which they're lifted 150 feet into the air by a crane.