- Above, photographs from Matt Siber's "Floating Logos" series. Also see an interview with him over at It's Nice That.
- Video montage of every mention of a brand on The Jay Leno Show: Is Jay Leno a Corporate Shill?
- Math is hard: Super Chef questions Grub Street's chef empires tabulation.
- The New York Post calls the NYC Department of Health "big fat hypocrites" because they have vending machines serving up sugary sodas while they run horrifying ads with human fat pouring out of soda bottles.
- The AV Club taste tests Vio carbonated milk and Sprite Green: Vio "basically tastes like sugary yogurt seriously watered down with seltzer" but is better when cut with whiskey.
- Martha's got some chicks, man.