- Above: the Hamburger Mouse Pad / USB Hand Warmer, $14. [via Gizmodo]
- A couple is trying to raise $12,000 for a trip across the USA so they can photograph every Sizzler restaurant — 206 of them — a feat never accomplished before. [via Eater LA]
- Variety reports on an upcoming TV series for TLC: BBQ Pit Masters.
- Thomas McNamee allegedly leaves a scathing comment (sample quote: "You are a fucking idiot") on a two-year old review of his book Alice Waters and Chez Panisse by The Gurgling Cod.
- In a radio interview, Alton Brown dishes on Food Network personalities, including Sandra Lee: "She's semi out of her freaking mind. I had one conversation with her… and she wanted to show me the place where she had gotten this bad mole taken off of her chest, which I thought was a super creepy thing, and she's showing me this scar... I think it may be too many preservatives from boxed cake mixes."