Big Deals: The Wednesday Chef Blogger Luisa Weiss Gets A Book Deal
Our black little hearts are warmed whenever a blog-to-book deal launches that isn't planning on naming the book after the blog. Double so with the announcement that The Wednesday Chef is going to printed media, since we've long been fans of Luisa Weiss's wry take on food, informed by her German-Italian culinary heritage.
Her book My Berlin Kitchen was picked up by Viking, reports Publishers Marketplace, and Weiss expands on her blog: "I'm moving back to Berlin and I'm writing a book, about Berlin, about my life, about cooking and home and family and love, about being divided and finding a way back to being whole again, about a city and its recipes, and a girl who's learning how to find her way."
Earlier on Eat Me Daily
- Blog-To-Book Deal: Hunter Angler Gardener Cook Author Hank Shaw's Honest Food
- Big Deals: A Heavy Metal Cookbook: Mosh Potatoes: Recipes, Anecdotes, and Mayhem From the Heavyweights of Heavy Metal
- Food Blogger-to-Book Deal Part 23125923: Ideas In Food
- Fancy Fast Food Offered a Book Deal
- Big, Big, Big Deals: Gary Vaynerchuck's Seven-Figure Contract with HarperStudio