Burger King Japan's Windows 7 Whopper
Now it's Microsoft's turn to get into the extreme food action. Teaming up with Burger King in Japan, behold the gigantor Windows 7 Whopper.
To promote the new operating system, it's got lots of sevens! Seven beef patties, available for a week only (seven days), it'll cost ¥777 ($8.50 US).
Earlier on Eat Me Daily
- Video: The Windows 7 Whopper Is Real, Terrifying
- Burger King Envisions a Shinier, Touchscreenier New Future
- Spanish Burger King Ad Denigrates Hindu Goddess Lakshmi
- Burger King's Super Seven Incher Ad
- Burger King's Texican Whopper Commercial Offends! [video]
- Burger King Kids' Meal Ad Combines Sir Mix-a-Lot's 'Baby Got Back,' SpongeBob Square Pants [video]