Colbert Tips His Hat to and Wags His Finger at Crispy Cones
Stephen Colbert tipped his hat to Crispy Cones, a portable, microwavable, and edible cone with varieties like bacon egg and cheese, caramelized apple, and pepperoni pizza. Regular, flat pizza is just so very hard to eat. But there's a problem with what he calls the "greatest food in the world." Wagging his finger: "These devil funnels are too easy to eat."
Video: Colbert on Crispy Cones
Earlier on Eat Me Daily
- Stephen Colbert: 'The Latest Civil Rights Struggle in America is Weightism'
- Stephen Colbert Tips His Hat to the Louvre for Installing a McDonald's
- McDonald's to Open at the Louvre
- The Colbert Report Mercilessly Mocks Competitive Eating
- Part Two of The Colbert Report Competitive Eating Report, 'Eating the Distance' [video]