- Above: The Kitchen Bitch found a framed taxonomy of cereals at Value Village in Richfield, MN.
- The AV Club reviews HBO’s Tru Blood carbonated drink.
- Fooducate: 16 Facts About Soft Drinks and Obesity.
- Josh Ozersky on hamburgers for Vanity Fair: "But you know what? The hamburger doesn't need any help. If you really get the hamburger, if you acknowledge its godlike semiotic power, its ubiquity, its iconic combination of a matchless pillowy white bun and a craggy, sizzling pan of brown and unctuous meat ... I mean, that's America."
- The Daily Beast has Chef Horror Stories, including Paula Deen: "l was on the Oprah show when I dropped a glass bowl in my mixer. I didn’t know whether to shit or go blind."
- Urlesque: Time-lapse video of baking an apple pie.