- Above: Photo from Suifenhe, China of sausages in a watermelon-themed casing.
- Sales of hipster-brew PBR are up 25% this year despite the fact that Pabst raised its prices, meanwhile Coors Light saw its first sales decline since 2005.
- Eater on Ruth Reichl's on NPR's Fresh Air.
- The Tea Lounge in Park Slope, Brooklyn charges $3 per stroller to attend kiddie singalong.
- Workers at Double X post a video of themselves drinking as much in the workplace as the characters do on Mad Men. [via kottke]
- The Big Money on Pepsi's bumbling response to a sexist iPhone app.
- Krispy Kreme burger makes an appearance on The Daily Show's Moment of Zen.
- From Hot Food Porn's random musings: "I am currently producing the Todd English Lifetime movie: Tears of a Chef: The True Runaway Bride Groom Story of An Abuse Victim. I’m casting Shia Lebouf because he’s got that wonderful je-ne-sais-quoi that makes it okay to see him being beaten without feeling too bad…"