- Above, a page out of a Jell-o pamphlet, from Future of the Cookbook's Jell-O and the Kewpies.
- TONY/The Feed: video of André Soltner making the "perfect" omelette.
- Buzzfeed: 4Chan Delivers Pizza To Balloon Boy.
- In a WSJ story on the Momofuku cookbook, Judith Jones is not a fan of the vulgar tone found in some cookbooks: "Every cookbook should have a voice. I like a good, earthy tone to describe certain physical activities... But I think some of these young guys are going overboard," says Ms. Jones, who has not read Mr. Chang's book.
- Word of Mouth picks up on the big cookbook trend and delivers another metric, the recipe-to-page ratio. We still prefer the price per pound correlation.
- Videogum: Glenn Beck Cries Because We Don't Live In A Coke Commercial Anymore.