- Above, the Lick -n- Sit Tongue Chair on Etsy, $2,800. [via Cakehead]
- On Josh Ozersky's announcement of his departure (and subsequent shuttering of The Feedbag), a commenter quips "Are you becoming Rachel Ray’s consigliere?"
- More food media moves: Eater cofounder Ben Leventhal is working for NBC now. He clarifies.
- It's almost Halloween, so it must be time to break out the food that looks absolutely disgusting. Ladies and gentlemen, may we present the meat hand.
- Restaurant critic and apparent crazy person AA Gill shot a baboon while on safari in Tanzania to "see what would be like to kill" a human. [via @gastropoda]
- From The Onion: "Television, Processed Foods Couldn't Be More Proud Of Child They Raised."
- Regina Schrambling thinks now is the perfect time for you to open a restaurant..
- Metromix: NYC chef survey: Worst kitchen injury ever witnessed?