Milk Steak on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
From the latest It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Out on a blind date, Charlie Kelly orders "the milk steak, boiled over-hard, and a side of your finest jelly beans, raw." (Charlie in the past has abused inhalants such as glue and spray paint.) As to what exactly "milk steak" is, we'd postulate a steak, poached in milk?
Update: Glenn Howerton, who plays Dennis on Sunny, tweeted that part of the dating profile scene was cut that had an explanation and recipe:
"It's a steak boiled in milk and honey". I don't know why we cut that. Pacing I think. Anyway that's what a milksteak is.
Video: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Milk Steak
Earlier on Eat Me Daily
- Product Placement in It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- The Pear Incident on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia [video]
- The Marshmallow Test: Psychological Experiments in Self-Control
- Larry David Teaches Christian Slater the Unwritten Rules of Hors D'Oeuvres Consumption
- Colbert Parodies Hipster Miracle Whip Commercials [video]
- Cheesy Blasters on 30 Rock [video]