Stephen Colbert's Solution to the Pumpkin Shortage
Last night on The Colbert Report Stephen Colbert shared his solution to the national crisis that is the pumpkin shortage. By dumping the contents of canned pumpkin onto a plate and carving into it, he creates what he calls a "Can-o-Lantern."
Video: Stephen Colbert's Solution to the Pumpkin Shortage
Earlier on Eat Me Daily
- Colbert Tips His Hat to and Wags His Finger at Crispy Cones
- Stephen Colbert: 'The Latest Civil Rights Struggle in America is Weightism'
- Stephen Colbert Tips His Hat to the Louvre for Installing a McDonald's
- McDonald's to Open at the Louvre
- The Colbert Report Mercilessly Mocks Competitive Eating
- Part Two of The Colbert Report Competitive Eating Report, 'Eating the Distance' [video]