Whip It Food Fight [video]
What can’t be missed in Drew Barrymore’s Whip It, the new roller derby dramedy, is the B-movie-esque food fight scene. The french fry with ketchup stuck to the face is a valiant first assault, but it’s the requisite “FIGHT!!!” high school outcry (from none other than Barrymore herself) that really gets us. Not to mention the whole pies that end up smashed on combatants' faces. If there’s a high school in America that serves whole pies, we want to go.
Perfect timing: last night on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, Barrymore broke the record for "the most people hit with pies in 30 seconds while on rollerskates."
Video: Whip It Food Fight
Earlier on Eat Me Daily
- The World's First High Fashion Slow Motion Food Fight [video]
- The Breakfast Machine at Platform 21 [video]
- The Top Ten Food-Based Rube Goldberg Machines [videos]
- 'Food and the Future of it' by Matt Brown [food art]
- BBC Commercial for Household Chef Robot, 1966 [video]
- Next-Gen Ramen Noodle Robot Chefs from Japan [video]