AM Linksplodge 11/11/09
- IDEO Labs, using a band saw, sliced off a corner of an Apple laptop for the above photo. [via Not cot]
- BBC: Robots to replace humans at a British biscuit factory.
- LA Weekly interviews Thomas Keller who reveals plans for a five-way video feed between Per Se, the French Laundry, and all three Bouchons (Yountville, Las Vegas, and Beverly Hills).
- The Daily Beast explores the phenomenon that is Guy Fieri, with the sensationalist headline, "The Glenn Beck of Food."
- McDonald's at Guantánamo is hiring, requiring you to "both live and work on the 45-square-mile base of some 6,000 residents." [via The Food Section]
- Oregon Live: Sorting out the language on the egg carton
- BBC: Beer from the Hindenburg airship, up for auction.
- NYT: John T. Edge on the endangerd po’ boy.
- Endless Simmer: The Ultimate NYC Hot Dog Crawl