- Above, Douwe Egberts coffee cups for people who just aren't quite sure what they want to talk about.
- The universe didn't implode when Rachael Ray and Martha Stewart were in the same kitchen for the first time ever.
- More on "meh" and other Sifton-isms from Frodnesor.
- Gotham Girl wants Frank Bruni to keep reviewing restaurants as his own brand. [via The Food Section]
- The fountain of youth, but for fruit: scientists have developed a non-rotting apple.
- NYT: Chicken wing promotion in Brooklyn results in shootings, stabbing [via Gawker]
- Foie Gras French Toast at The Publican in Chicago.
- Jamie Oliver's canned pasta sauces are being criticized for their high salt content.