- Above, from a post on Christoph Niemann's NYT Abstract City blog in which he refashions leaves to have new meaning. [via kottke]
- Adam Richman of Man v. Food tells the Quad City Times that he's frustrated with overzealous fans that try to "topple him": "The show is ‘Man v. Food,' not ‘Man v. Man,' yet I get every hairy-chested mouthbreather popping off at the top of their neck. I don't care if you can eat more than me... All I'm trying to do is give you my best shot and know these challenges are out there. I get a lot of aggressive, loud dudes trying to challenge me." [via Eat Feats]
- Andy Warhol's illustrations for The Little Red Hen
- The Awl: How To Barbecue A Turkey–The Super Easy Way For Morons.
- IDSGN on vodka bottle design.