Lunchtime Linksplodge 11/05/09
- Above: Bread shoes by DADADA studio. €22 plus €5 shipping: "Every pair is unique and comes with a best suitable hand-picked cardboard box." [via TDW]
- Guardian: McDonald's to sponsor FAT (Football Association of Thailand) [via Yes But No]
- GSNY: Frank Bruni sells the TV rights to his book Born Round. Who will play Frank Bruni? We have a few ideas.
- Graphic photos: Pig's head on Nose to Tail at Home.
- NYT: The Hapa Sushi restaurant chain in Colorado running print ads showing its locations among medical marijuana stores.
- Eater NY: Isn't a $100 Cake Cutting Fee a Tad Aggressive?
- Video: The Awl: Cooking the Books, with Emily Gould: Homemade Cinnabons
- Amusing press release hits the inbox: MARTHA STEWART AND RACHAEL RAY MAKE TELEVISION HISTORY BY APPEARING ON SAME SET FOR THE FIRST TIME. They're going to be guests on each other's shows. If the Large Hadron Collider doesn't create a black hole, this surely will.