Mmmvelopes: Bacon-Flavored Envelopes from the Makers of Bacon Salt and Baconnaise
J&D's, the makers of Bacon Salt and Baconnaise, isn't kidding when they say everything should taste like bacon: They just announced Mmmvelopes, bacon-flavored envelopes. $6.99 for 25 bacon-flavored #10 envelopes, $14.99 for 3 packs of 25. Proclaiming it as a radical change in 4,000 year-old envelope-flavor technology, they write: "No longer will envelopes taste like the underside of your car. You can enjoy the taste of delicious bacon instead." And since it's not real bacon, it doesn't even need to be refrigerated. And vegan too!
Earlier on Eat Me Daily
- 'The Bacon Show' at the Mew Gallery in Philadelphia
- 'Bacon Love' by Mike Geno [International Bacon Day]
- A Bust of Conan O'Brien Made From White Chocolate With Hair Made of Bacon [video]
- Andy Richter Tries Bakon Vodka on The Tonight Show With Conan O'Brien [video]
- Sir Francis Bacon Peanut Brittle [crimes against bacon]