Ad Hoc at Home Is Totally Sold Out Online
A hearty Merry Christmas to the good folks at Artisan Books, whose holiday bestseller Ad Hoc at Home sold maybe a little too well: Amazon's out of stock on the title, and doesn't expect to be back in stock until we're in the new year. Ditto for Barnes & Noble. Copies are available from third-party seller on Amazon for prices ranging as high as $183, but we have it on good authority that it's still on the shelves at brick-and-mortar B&Ns, Borderses, and independent bookstores for those willing to search them out. Who knew Thomas Keller would be the Tickle Me Elmo of 2009?
Earlier on Eat Me Daily
- Cookbook Review: Thomas Keller's Ad Hoc at Home: Deliberately Eating Together
- Weighty Issues: The Heaviest Cookbooks Out There
- The Global Culinary Yearbook, 2009: Coco by Phaidon [book review]
- Wallpaper Magazine's Global Happy Meal Includes Thomas Keller's Fried Chicken [recipe]
- Thomas Keller's Under Pressure by the Numbers