- Above: A Dutch Porsche dealership covered a 997 Carrera S in milk chocolate as a promotional stunt for the holidays. [via Presurfer]
- Steve Cuozzo blames bloggers for the removal of tablecloths and the "infantilization of dining in the name of 'informality'."
- PETA was classified as a "terrorist threat" by the USDA in forms sent to to animal experimentation facilities.
- Mister Softee trucks converted to Mister Soup trucks for the winter.
- Urlesque: Strip of Meat Nude Male Caterers in New Zealand.
- Daily Beast talks to Jamie Oliver about his upcoming show: "I didn’t even bother to go to the Food Network. I actually pitched it to ABC and CBS by saying ‘Do you dare show this type of a program?"
- Credit to the New York Post for their headline to the Julie Powell interview: "Desperate houseknives."
Leave a Reply