- Above: "BLESS YOU TACO BELL" by Michael Phelan at Art Basel Miami. (NSFW)
- EMD's own Helen Rosner has a slammin' slideshow of the pastry kitchen at Chicago restaurant Blackbird over on Grub Street Chicago.
- Joshua David Stein has a glossary to accompany the MTV show Jersey Shore which includes the ingredients for "Ron Ron Juice": Stolichnaya vodka, watermelon juice, cherries, cranberry juice, and ice. Sounds like a recipe for a hangover to us.
- Slice reviews Domino's new pizza recipe and declares it "an improvement, but obviously nothing you'd order if you've already found a better local option."
- Alie and Georgia of the McNuggetini fame are profiled in the New York Times.
- Some words from Rozanne Gold and Marvin Taylor, the duo who brought Gourmet's cookbook collection to NYU in the New York Times.
- Eater has pictures of Pierre Gagnaire's first American restaurant, Twist, which is housed in the doomsday megaplex CityCenter Las Vegas.
- Food Network Magazine cannot be stopped: they're hiring people all the time now.