The Big McSausage Egg Surf & Turf Mac
From Eating the Road comes the The Big McSausage Egg Surf & Turf Mac sandwich composed of a Big Mac, Filet o Fish patty, McChicken patty, McMuffin egg & sausage patty that clocks in at $7.71 and 1,730 calories. The tricky part (we love this) is that since the sandwich combines breakfast and lunch items, timing is key: "You must be there precisely at 10:30 AM just as they’re winding the signs over to lunch." It's part of their "Will They Build It" series — a previous entry included the Taco Bell Nacho Cheesy Blackjack Volcano Gordita Crunch.
Earlier on Eat Me Daily
- The McGangBang: a McChicken Sandwich Inside a Double Cheeseburger [a chronicle]
- Epic Sandwiches at Munchies 420 Cafe in Sarasota, Florida on Man v Food [video]
- Bourdain Declares Three Little Pigs Sandwich 'Greatest Sandwich in America' [video]
- How To Make the McNuggetini [video]
- Photo Proof: The McDonald's Mac Snack Wrap Exists! [autopsy shots]
- The Land, Sea, and Air Burger on Playboy's Eat Me!