- Our 5-year-old selves are squeeing with delight: Chiquita is re-branding its iconic stickers with cute faces. You can even make your own at their Web site.
- Looks like someone needs to go back to that 6th-grade map-reading lesson: Fast Company and Consumerist both misinterpreted a map insinuating that McDonald's doesn't control the world. Don't worry, So Good Blog proves that it still does.
- Bravo announces its new batch of original programming, and among the drag-queen sitcom and (another) fashion-design competition, is a show called "Around the World in 80 Plates"— a "culinary competition with contestants working in the kitchens of some of the world's most famous restaurants."
- Toronto-based artist Tibi Tibi Neuspiel has created a line of historical figures on toasted sandwiches. The Monte Cristo Jesus (Monte Christo?) with the nails and jam as blood is just too clever to kill this meme.
- Imagine luxurious food tweets tinged with f-bombs. That pretty much describes "Ruth Bourdain's" Twitter feed — a mash-up of Ruth Reichl's wonderful descriptiveness and Anthony Bourdain's cussing. That avatar is definitely in the running for best Twitter icon. [via @jdkess]