- To the right, a bacon-caramel filled chocolate Easter egg from Vosges.
- A compendium of awesome. First, a Muppet version of "Wicker Man," then suggestions for how to make supremely creepy candy. Apparently, baby-shaped cake pans are not in short supply.
- In fake Onion news that we all wish was real, Stan Van Gundy, Orlando Magic coach, has given all his players a BBQ cookbook to teach them patience and critical thinking. Roy Williams: take note.
- The author of "Billy Elliot" is writing the film version of British Chef Nigel Slater's Memoir. Unfortunately, the dancing will be kept to a minimum this time.
- Leann Chin, founder of the eponymous Chinese restaurant chain, died Wednesday from complications from a long-term illness.
Leave a Reply