- Above: exactly what you think it is, if you think it is a Settlers of Catan pizza. [via @gaggingtowards]
- Entire point of this website: a guy says bacon and beer can and they sound the same. Mesmerizing. [via The Cod]
- Winnie the Pooh goes on a somewhat adult "gastronomic adventure." (Safe for work, just kind of gruesome.)
- A man finds that the cheapest way to get organic meat is to shop the dog food freezer. [via Cold Mud]
- Legalizing an illegal ice cream recipe.
- Sarah Silverman on how meat is like marriage: “I love going to weddings, and I love it when my friends get married. I’m not against marriage, but it’s just not for me. I’m a vegetarian, but I don’t have a problem if you want a hamburger. Marriage, to me, is like eating meat. I think it’s gross and fucking crazy."
- Ef you, ef you, ef you and ef your cheeseburger, mothereffer. (NSFW, duh.) [via Cold Mud]