- Need coffee to get you going in the morning? You and the espresso-powered car pictured above have that in common. [via Inhabitat]
- Ars Technica breaks down your online grocery shopping options.
- Sun Chips will soon come in 100% compostable bags. [via Chicago Foodies]
- Japanese whisky brand Suntory has come out with a low-alcohol content beverage called Horoyoi ("tipsy" in Japanese) designed specifically for young adults to drink while at home alone participating in online drinking parties.
- Minneapolis doesn't have much of a street food culture not because people would have to be insane to stand in line outside a food truck in Minnesota this time of year, but because of complicated city regulations, which locals are trying to change. [via Heavy Table]