Lunchtime Linksplodge 3/15/10
- Above, a lobster-shaped book from artist Robert The.
- Jamie Oliver is trying to scare Australia into eating healthier on his dirty-word tour through the country. [via Cold Mud]
- Sneaky Chef author Missy Chase Lapine is suing another Seinfeld, but this time it's Jerry; she's accusing him of slander due to an appearance on Letterman in which he called her a "nut job." [via Cold Mud]
- Danish mafia Black Cobra sets its sights on pastries.
- New biodegradable candy wrappers "encourage" littering.
- Canadian bottled water company gives away free water on "Bottled Water Free Day," which is supposed to encourage Canadians to boycott bottled water.