- Above, a design for a t-shirt for those who like their tea on the exotic side, from Etsy seller smilingsquid.
- According to Eater, " The Huffington Post will launch a major food site on Monday complete with videos, interviews, and the like."
- New Orleans chef John Besh has two new shows in the works, one on PBS and one on TLC. [via @chefjohnbesh]
- Gastronomista has a tutorial on how to make a butter tree, just in time for Arbor Day on April 30?
- This Japanese cafe for babies features both gigantic and miniature furniture, which "plays on the two sizes of people using the space."