- Above: a cake pan shaped like sandwich bread. Not quite sure how this is different from baking cake in a bread pan, but we are intrigued by cake PBJs. [via Incredible Things]
- Edible crayons that actually write from Luxirare. Click through for a pretty neat photo essay. [via Urban Grocery]
- A family in the UK owns a hot cross bun that was baked in 1821; it is believed to be the oldest in the world. [via Cold Mud]
- If you are not using chocolates or sweet potatoes, don't both cooking with peeps.
- Minneapolis is finally allowed to have food trucks. Make way for lutefisk-Korean-Mexican fusion and gourmet seasonal hot dish, to go!